What is plastic pollution?
Plastic pollution is pollution from plastic that effects animals and the ocean. So how does this actually affect our wildlife and oceans?
Wildlife is a very important part of our world they provide food and clothes for us, so what happens if they all become extinct.We would have a very slim chance of surviving. Yet what could humans be possibly doing that could make this happen? plastic polluting. When we litter the packets of light plastic can easily get picked up by the wind, this gets in our oceans and sees. Our poor wildlife mistake this for food and eat it since its in the ocean or has been in the ocean. It is also quite toxic for them to eat and the most probably couldn’t survive. if we eat these animals we could easily get sick.
Oceans and Sea
Our oceans and seas are very important, its a home to our sea creatures. This is a big part of Australian tourism, so we need to keep it safe. by plastic polluting we are increasing the percent of the ocean becoming acidic and killing the living creatures in it.
How do we stop plastic polluting?
its actually quite simple all we need to do it use reusable containers, bags and bottles or anything that can be made in non plastic form.
Hope your now informed 🙂
6. I think this is the least helpful comment because it has nothing to do with school and she uses slang. 1\5
1. I don’t think this is a good way of commenting because this uses a lot of slang and doesn’t give a proper reason as to why blogging is so cool. 1/5
7. This comment isn’t very helpful because it does not state why it is good, but this doesn’t have a name which isn’t bad because your name will show up anyway. 2/5
4. I think that this comment is not needed to be posted since it is not relevant to anything. 2/5
8. This comment is not too badly written but as number 4 it is not relevant at all. 2/5
3. Very irrelevant and helpful maybe think about punctuation 3/5
5. this is a very good well wrote out comment, informal and polite. 4/5
2. I think this is the best comment because it is polite helpful and well written! 5/5
As the little girl work up from her sleep she stared at the window as icicles fell from the roof. Then she remembered, she walked around as worries filled her mind. finally, she found it. She returned to her spot by the window cuddling her special teddy. This however is the teddy her mum gave her before leaving for the battlefields. Ever since she sits by the window watching the sunrise. A few months later she went outside to the garden to get the post as she regularly does. This time there was oddly large parcel. She would never get anything in the post box her dad never ordered anything online. She was very curious to what this was so she rushed inside. Even though she wanted to open it, she hesitated she left it on the table and maybe it was her dad’s. She waited and waited for her dad to come home from work so to chew up some time she ate some ice cream. It came to the time where her dad was meant to be back from work. She couldn’t stand it maybe just a little peek. she opened suspensefully it was a poppy. She got very confused who gave her dad that? She checked it was her mother, and it was for her.
I am looking forward to expanding my blog and completing blogging challenges throughout the year. I would like to expand my blog and learn new things.
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!
To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
Like more help?
We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.